Wednesday 28 January 2015

Love, Food and Life - a Healthy Journey


Nature, so beautiful ( photo of a flower I took while out on a walk)
Well this is my first blog and I am sooooo excited. My vision is slowly coming true of learning more about my own health, cooking healthy delicious food and letting go of crap in whatever name, shape or form it may be. 

It is a trip I should have bought a ticket for a long long time ago but I have a ticket now, so the journey begins. Fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride, I hope you get as much out of my thoughts as I do sharing them and I also look forward to sharing some of my favourite recipes as cooking is a passion. 

There will be the occassional old fashioned favourite that I will simply add because, lets face it, sometimes you just can't improve on perfection. Also love is a major part of my journey (my husband, child, family and friends) and my love of God who has made this all possible.

4 comments:

  1. Great looking blog, will keep coming back to check it out! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all these great ideas Lisa. Have been feeling the cold and your winter tips are all great ideas. Determined to try that chicken recipe too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel, glad your enjoying the Blog and I hope the winter tips help with your cold. Yep the chicken recipe is good and also the Hearty veggie, tomato and chilli soup ( on another post ). Cheers

      Delete